Location: Davenport, Iowa. Position is in-house
Are you crazy passionate about graphic design, social media, customer service and collaborating with an awesome, dedicated team? Do you want a gig (in the QC, not Silicon Valley) at a fast paced startup – recently named Top 100 Most Fundable Companies on Pepperdine’s 2020 list. TapOnIt provides the best deals in town in a way that people will actually see them—via text!
Our team is growing by one driven, committed, and uber creative person that wants to be a part of something amazing. If you want to be the one, send us your with a letter describing why you think you’re the perfect fit for the TapOnIt team.
Your daily focus will be:
- Design ads for marketing, social media, and text campaigns
- Social media campaigns, including creation, implementation, and optimization
- Assist our market leaders and sales representatives on client needs, sometimes with short deadlines
- Customer service for our corporate and reseller markets
- Write blogs, collaborate on ideas and contribute to special projects
Must have qualifications:
- Graphic designing experience, degree, or professional training
- Experience in an advertising and marketing related fields preferred
- Proficient with Adobe In Design, Illustrator, Photoshop, Microsoft Suite, G-Suite, etc.
- Thrive in a fast paced and rapidly growing start up while managing multiple priorities in a deadline-oriented environment
- Ability to work independently and follow through on projects with minimum instruction
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must be a self-starter, highly motivated and ready to take initiative
- You know how to parallel park your car in The Village of East Davenport (because that’s where our office is)
- Authorization to work in the United States (Rules, rules)
Company perks offered:
- We pay 75% our employee’s health insurance and we offer dental, vision and supplemental insurance as options
- Paid time off, holiday breaks, and birthdays
- Casual dress code, because we want you to feel comfortable
- Hypoallergenic office dog: Ollie, Chief Barketing Officer
- Education, training, supportive teammates, co-workers and leaders that will encourage you to accomplish your goals
- Growth in your career and increases in salary when you exceed expectations at benchmark reviews
TapOnIt provides equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.