Inside Sales Executive
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Davenport, Iowa. Position is in-house, applicants must be willing to commute or relocate.
If you’re a dynamic Inside Sales Executive looking to join a fast-growing tech startup then this may be the right opportunity for you!
TapOnIt is a leader in the mobile advertising and marketing industry. Our unique text messaging platform drives awareness and traffic to local businesses while making it easy for consumers to save money. We have a constantly growing database of local users that have opted in to receive offers and promotions from local businesses via text.
Driven by an entrepreneur with expertise in digital advertising and building user opt-in databases, the company is experiencing significant growth and is looking for an experienced inside sales executive to join our expanding team.
The primary responsibility of a TapOnIt Inside Sales Executive is to increase revenue through cold calls, account management and overall revenue driving activities. This position directly impacts and is responsible for achieving or exceeding their revenue goal in the market.
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support
- Researching potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources
- Qualifying leads from digital campaigns, conferences, references, tradeshows, etc
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients
- Presenting and delivering information to potential clients
- Answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions
- Working with sales team when closing sale
- Tracking weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance and sales metrics
- Maintaining database (CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information
- Closing sales and working with client through closing process
- Degree in Sales, Marketing or Business preferred; or equivalent work experience in media related business.
- Sales experience, preferably in an inside sales environment
- Prior experience in digital marketing sales
- Ability to work in a fast paced and rapidly growing start up, managing multiple priorities in a deadline-oriented environment
- Authorization to work in the United States
- Knowledge of the mobile industry and text messaging
- Knowledge of competitive media landscape; use for new business development and sales analysis
- Highly motivated, self-starting individual with initiative and drive to succeed
- Ability to close new business and exceed sales targets
- Experience cold calling and other prospecting techniques
- Successful track record of pushing past rejection and achieving results
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build and deliver effective presentations
- Strong networking and community involvement skills
- Eagerness to learn, continually seeking to improve sales skills
- Strong time management and follow up skills
- Computer and software experience with MS Office programs including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
Company perks offered:
- Paid time off, birthdays off and the office is closed between Christmas and New Years!
- Health Insurance- covering 75% of employee health plan, and access to dental and vision
- $25,000 life insurance policy provided for all employees and access to additional life insurance
- Cell phone stipend
- Education, training, supportive teammates, co-workers and leaders that will encourage you to accomplish your goals
- Promotion and bonus opportunities available
- No internal meetings on Wednesdays allowing time for uninterrupted work and mental clarity
- Unlimited Coffee
- Casual dress code
- Hypoallergenic office dog: Ollie, Chief “Barketing” Officer
- We love celebrating accomplishments, employees, and any day that ends in Y. Plenty of company sponsored events, happy hours, food, presents, company swag and more. *(Restrictions apply due to pandemic)
TapOnIt provides equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.