Davenport, Iowa | Client Success Team
Job Type: Full-time – Position is in-house (not eligible for remote work)
What We Do
At TapOnIt, we’re all about helping businesses reach their audiences in the fastest and most direct way possible – via text message! TapOnIt’s SaaS text marketing and communications platform is designed to help brands build, grow, retain, engage, and monetize databases of people that have signed up to receive content from them via text.
TapOnIt leads the messaging industry in innovation with a unique value proposition. Unlike other providers in the text marketing space, we don’t just focus on text messages, but text-to-conversion that drives higher stakeholder engagement. Whether used for marketing, sales, internal operations, or customer service, our proprietary technology offers a best-in-class solution that drives guaranteed visibility and trackable results for our clients.
Who We Are Looking For
We seek an experienced Client Success Specialist to collaborate cross-functionally to help scale the business, build client loyalty, and foster long-term client relationships!
Working collectively with internal and external stakeholders, you will lead client communication, strategy, and success. You should ensure that clients have a positive experience, utilize appropriate features, and understand best practices so they are set up for success. You will communicate client pain-points, expectations, and feedback with our Development team to ensure we have everything our client need to text successfully.
A passion for technology, marketing, sales, and collaborating with a fun team in a start-up environment is a must. We want groundbreakers, trailblazers, and frontrunners to help us push the envelope of our technology and capabilities, so a great candidate will be a driven, hard-working, and adaptable team player with an entrepreneurial spirit. As a rapidly growing company, opportunities for internal growth and career development are plentiful.
If you love tech, live and breathe taking an idea from conception through release, and think you have what it takes to scale an early-stage company, we encourage you to apply!
What You Will Do
Highlights: Client Relationship Management, Strategic Consultation, Training, Issue Resolution, Upselling, Market Awareness
- Understand product and service capabilities to match client needs
- Aid clients in onboarding with training and resources to ensure smooth adoption
- Manage client relationships, ranging from training, SMS/MMS campaigns, adoption, retention, and high satisfaction
- Offer strategic advice to clients on SMS/MMS marketing for goals, campaigns, and marketing materials, sometimes with short deadlines
- Refine client success procedures, ensure compliance, and suggest best practices
- Analyze data for database growth and content engagement to increase client satisfaction and reduce churn
- Adhere to monthly goals and KPIs, including increasing MoM messaging revenue from clients
- Collaborate with Development and Marketing teams on special and routine projects
- Troubleshoot and test platform for client success
- Liaise between clients and teams for prompt issue resolution
- Stay updated on industry trends, tech, and the competitive landscape to provide insights to clients and make meaningful internal contributions to Product staff
- Identify upsell/cross-sell opportunities aligned with client needs
- Other responsibilities as requested by management and team members
- At least one year of prior experience working with clients
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and highly organized
- Ability to work independently and follow through on projects with minimal instruction
- Self-starter, highly motivated, and ready to take initiative
- Passion for driving business value to clients through software development, automation, and new technology
- Thrive in a fast-paced and rapidly growing start-up while managing multiple priorities in a deadline-oriented environment
- Working knowledge of or high interest in the SMS/MMS messaging industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite, G-Suite, etc.
- Previous SaaS experience
- Basic graphic design experience, degree, or professional training, ideally with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, or Canva
- Experience in advertising and marketing-related fields
- Familiarity with Monday, Slack, HubSpot, Jira, and Zoom
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation package with bonus opportunities
- Health insurance
- Paid Time Off, Paid holidays, Birthday day off, one flex holiday per year, office closed from December 24th – January 1st, 1st Monday in May off for Mental Health Awareness
- A flexible schedule that allows you to adjust daily start and finish times to fit your needs
- Team health and wellness opportunities; 24/7, on-site fitness center
- Training according to your desired path and development needs
- A company culture that values employees’ unique skills and allows them to grow
Extra fun stuff:
- A fun start-up environment
- Free coffee, great snacks, & company swag
- Casual dress code
- Team activities in and outside of the office
- Hypoallergenic office dogs 🙂
TapOnIt is an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.
Visa Sponsorship is NOT available for this position.