Job Type: Full Time – Position is in-house
What do we do?
At TapOnIt, we’re all about helping businesses reach their audiences in the fastest and most direct way possible – via text message!
Since 2015, TapOnIt Deals has been helping drive traffic, awareness, and sales to local businesses while providing consumers with great offers and promotions on things to do, see, eat, and buy in the Quad Cities.
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for a motivated, goal-oriented, and consistent high achiever who is passionate about sales and collaborating with an awesome team at a quickly growing local start-up. As an Account Executive, you’ll sell to businesses in the Quad Cities and surrounding areas through client visits, cold calls, and other revenue-driving activities. Experience in B2B sales is preferred but not required
What will you do?
- Demonstrate expert understanding of all things TapOnIt, and effectively deliver this knowledge to clients in order to help them achieve their marketing goals.
- Consistently meet/exceed revenue targets.
- Review market activities and develop new business by understanding customer needs.
- Formulate campaigns that provide value to the customer and the consumer.
- Drive customer retention through excellent customer service and in-person visits.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of accounts, prospects, and market variables.
- Collaborate with team members to develop new ideas for clients.
- Help promote TapOnIt in order to continue market growth.
What qualifications should you have?
- Degree in Sales, Marketing, or Business preferred; or equivalent work experience in
media-related or B2B sales positions.
- Proficient in MS Office programs, including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Hubspot CRM experience is preferred but not required.
- Working knowledge of or high interest in the SMS/MMS messaging industry
- Experience with prospecting, networking, and new business development.
- Effective networking and relationship management skills.
- Passion for being involved and making a difference in the community.
- Coachable and competitive spirit.
- Eagerness to learn, continually seeking to improve sales skills.
- Can collaborate and influence in a “win as a team” environment
- Strong communication and presentation skills, verbal and written.
- Ability to manage multiple projects & meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a rapid pace environment with multiple and shifting priorities
- Ability to work independently with strong time management skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a drive to succeed and lead by example
- Authorization to work in the United States
- Valid state driver’s license and reliable transportation
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package with bonus opportunities
- Health Insurance
- A flexible schedule that allows you to adjust daily start and finish times to fit your needs
- Paid Time Off, Paid holidays, Birthday day off, one flex holiday per year, office closed from December 24th – January 1st, 1st Monday in May off for Mental Health Awareness
- Team health and wellness opportunities, 24/7, on-site fitness center
- Training according to your desired path and development needs
- A company culture that values employees’ unique skills and allows them to grow
Extra fun stuff:
- A fun start-up environment
- Free coffee, great snacks & company swag
- Casual dress code, because we want you to feel comfortable
- A “Fun Committee” that plans team activities in and outside of the office
- Hypoallergenic office dogs 🐶
TapOnIt is an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.
Visa Sponsorship is NOT available for this position.