Davenport, Iowa | Marketing Team
Job Type: Full-Time – Position is in-house
What do we do?
At TapOnIt, we’re all about helping businesses reach their customers in the fastest and most direct way possible – via text message!
TapOnIt provides a text message SaaS solution allowing businesses to communicate with their customers creatively. Companies of every size and industry use TapOnIt to build, retain, engage and monetize first-party databases.
Who are we looking for?
Are you an experienced Marketer looking for an opportunity to take on new challenges with a fast-growing startup? If you are an enthusiastic leader with the ability to balance big-picture thinking with deep-dive research and attention to detail, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for someone with knowledge of a wide range of marketing tactics that can be implemented to hit aggressive growth goals. The ideal candidate will have significant hands-on experience with multiple digital acquisition channels and will possess top-notch analytical skills.
What will you do?
- Serve as the main content creator for the team, drive the creation of blogs, case studies, white paper, and website content.
- Manage all SEO efforts including keyword analysis, competitor review, site audits, content calendars, management of Google Analytics, and link building
- Own and report on the marketing funnel, including lead generation activities: search, paid social, display, webinars, nurture campaigns, and organic content
- Create, monitor, and test HubSpot marketing automation and drip campaigns (email and SMS) to convert leads to customers
- Test new lead generation channels
- Manage and test landing pages; track engagement and experiment to optimize
- Develop a strong understanding of our target personas to create topical content and campaigns that speak to customers’ challenges, needs, and concerns
- Manage external agencies as well as other vendor relationships
You have experience with:
- Data analytics and campaign reporting (Google Analytics, HubSpot, Facebook and Google advertising, LinkedIn advertising)
- Marketing automation systems (HubSpot ideal)
- Advertising budgets; reporting on funnel performance
- Writing and editing content for all marketing channels
- B2B product marketing – ideally in a tech or start-up environment
- Managing a creative team
What we offer:
- A fun start-up environment
- Flexible schedule that allows you to adjust daily start and finish times to fit your needs
- Competitive compensation package with bonus opportunities
- Health Insurance
- Team health and wellness opportunities, 24/7, on-site fitness center
- Paid Time Off, Paid holidays, Birthday day off, one flex holiday per year, office closed from December 24th – January 1st, 1st Monday in May off for Mental Health Awareness
- Training according to your desired path and development needs
- A company culture that values employees’ unique skills and allows them to grow
- Free coffee, great snacks & company swag
- Casual dress code, because we want you to feel comfortable
- A “Fun Committee” that plans team activities in and outside of the office
- Hypoallergenic office dog:)
Equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status