Davenport, Iowa | Sales Team
Job Type: Full-time
What do we do?
At TapOnIt, we’re all about helping businesses reach their customers in the fastest and most direct way possible – via text message!
TapOnIt provides a text message SaaS solution allowing businesses to creatively communicate with their customers. Companies of every size and industry are using TapOnIt to build, retain, engage and monetize first-party databases.
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for someone that’s experienced in B2B sales selling software, marketing tech, or marketing services. A great candidate will be passionate about sales, marketing, technology, and collaborating with an awesome team at a fun start-up. As an Enterprise Sales Executive, you’ll identify, source, and close good-fit prospects. Using strong consultative skills, you’ll balance contacting warm inbound leads and driving self-sourced leads for your pipeline while working with internal stakeholders to achieve TapOnIt’s goals.
What does this job entail?
- Demonstrate expert understanding of all things TapOnIt, and effectively deliver this knowledge to clients in order to help them achieve their marketing goals
- Effectively communicate with internal and external teams to work together to drive revenue
- Prospect and develop new clients and relationships
- Build and execute sales strategies, presentations, and software demonstrations for enterprise-level customers
- Consistently meet/exceed revenue targets
- Articulate the value proposition of our technology
- Collaborate with our team to close sales opportunities
- Manage sales cycle; prospecting to close
- Ensure that our CRM, Hubspot, is updated with the most recent accurate forecasts, latest activities, and next steps
- Review market activities and develop new business by understanding customer needs
- Formulate campaigns that provide value to the customer
- Drive customer retention through excellent customer service and in-person visits
- Develop in-depth knowledge of accounts, prospects, and market variables
What qualifications does this role require?
- Degree in Sales, Marketing or Business preferred; or equivalent work experience selling SaaS or other B2B products
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a drive to succeed and lead by example
- Ability to work independently with strong time management skills
- Experience with prospecting, networking, and new business development
- Coachable and competitive spirit
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build and deliver effective presentations
- Can collaborate and influence in a “win as a team” environment
- Ability to clearly articulate ROI
- Strong discovery and objection handling skills
- Planning and closing skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Proficient in MS Office programs including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Can handle a fast-paced and changing environment at a growing startup
- Authorization to work in the United States, and work from our Davenport, IA office.
- Valid state driver’s license and reliable transportation
What can we offer?
- Base salary, in addition to an aggressive, uncapped commission plan
- Paid time off. Plus, birthdays off and the office is closed between Christmas and New Year’s!
- Health Insurance- covering 75% of employee health plan, and access to dental and vision
- $25,000 life insurance policy provided for all employees and access to additional life insurance
- Promotion and bonus opportunities
- Cell phone stipend
- Education and training opportunities
- Casual dress code
- Hypoallergenic office dog: Ollie, Chief “Barketing” Officer
TapOnIt is an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status
Visa Sponsorship is NOT available for this position.