Job Type: Full Time – Position is in-house
What do we do?
At TapOnIt, we’re all about helping businesses reach their audiences in the fastest and most direct way possible – via text message! TapOnIt’s SaaS text marketing platform is designed to help brands build, grow, retain, engage, and monetize databases of people that have signed up to receive content from them via text.
Unlike other text providers in our space, we focus not only on the text message but on driving text-to-conversion. Whether used for marketing, sales, internal operations, or customer service, our proprietary technology offers a best-in-class solution that drives guaranteed visibility and trackable results for our clients.
Who are we looking for?
Our company is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to provide high-level administrative support to our CEO while also serving as our Employee Experience Manager. The ideal candidate is highly organized, detail-oriented, able to manage multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously, enjoys planning events, and loves dogs.
In this role, you will be responsible for coordinating the CEO’s schedule, managing travel arrangements for the leadership team, and ensuring the smooth functioning of the office.
Additionally, you will be responsible for creating and implementing programs and initiatives that improve the employee experience and foster a positive work environment.
- Manage the CEO’s email and schedule, including writing and responding to emails and coordinating meetings, travel, and other commitments.
- Occasionally act as a proxy for the CEO, representing her in meetings or communications.
- Act as the primary point of contact between the CEO and internal/external stakeholders.
- Conduct research and prepare reports, presentations, and correspondence on behalf of the CEO.
- Plan and execute in-office and virtual events, including holiday parties, employee birthdays, and team-building activities.
- Develop and implement initiatives to improve office culture and employee morale, including wellness programs, team-building activities, and recognition programs.
- Create, post, and maintain employment opportunities, review applications, and pre-screen candidates.
- Provide guidance and support for new and less experienced employees.
- Maintain office supplies and equipment, including ordering supplies and coordinating repairs as needed.
- Welcome visitors at the front desk and adhere to safety protocols.
- Coordinate personal errands and tasks for the CEO, such as scheduling personal appointments, booking travel, and managing the household.
- Help care for the office dogs, including feeding, walking, and scheduling veterinarian and grooming appointments.
- Handle confidential information with discretion and professionalism.
- 5+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant or in a similar administrative support role.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred.
- Excellent organizational, communication (written, verbal, visual), and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks simultaneously with strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize.
- Ability to work in a rapid pace environment with multiple and shifting priorities.
- Strong computer skills; Proficient in MS Office programs, including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word, and familiar with Google Suite.
- Experience working with HubSpot, Monday.com, and Slack is a plus.
- Comfortable learning new software and technical skills.
- Experience planning events and managing office culture.
- Ability to work with dogs and help manage their care.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a drive to succeed and lead by example.
- Authorization to work in the United States and work from our Davenport, IA office.
- Valid state driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- We offer a competitive compensation package with health insurance, a flexible schedule, paid time off and holidays, team health and wellness opportunities, and a company culture that values employees’ unique skills and allows them to grow.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package with bonus opportunities
- Health Insurance
- A flexible schedule that allows you to adjust daily start and finish times to fit your needs
- Paid Time Off, Paid holidays, Birthday day off, one flex holiday per year, office closed from December 24th – January 1st, 1st Monday in May off for Mental Health Awareness
- Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Team health and wellness opportunities, 24/7, on-site fitness center
- Training according to your desired path and development needs
- A company culture that values employees’ unique skills and allows them to grow
Extra fun stuff:
- A fun start-up environment
- Free coffee, great snacks & company swag
- Casual dress code, because we want you to feel comfortable
- A “Fun Committee” that plans team activities in and outside of the office
- Hypoallergenic office dogs 🐶
TapOnIt is an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.
Visa Sponsorship is NOT available for this position.