Davenport, Iowa | Marketing Team
Job Type: Full Time – Position is in-house
What do we do?
TapOnIt is a female-founded, Hispanic-owned tech company specializing in text message marketing and communications services based in Davenport, IA. The company launched in April 2015 and has since sent millions of text messages for thousands of businesses.
At TapOnIt, we’re all about helping businesses reach their customers in the fastest and most direct way possible – via text message! We provide a SaaS solution that allows businesses to communicate with their customers using engaging SMS & MMS messages. Companies of every size and industry use TapOnIt to build, retain, engage and monetize first-party databases.
While we’ve grown substantially over the past few years, we’re nowhere near done yet. We’re on a mission to improve the way businesses use text message marketing, and we’re investing heavily in our marketing team to help bring this vision to reality.
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking an experienced creative marketer who is passionate about content, design, and marketing, who is capable of helping build up our brand, and who has a consistent track record for producing stunning creative. This role will report to the Marketing Manager and work closely with our Sales and Development teams. This is an opportunity to work and develop in a fast-moving marketing team where your ideas, opinions, and voice are valued and heard.
The ideal candidate will assist in all areas of creative marketing. They will be comfortable in handling various marketing campaigns and projects and have a creative skillset that enables them to brainstorm new initiatives.
What will you do?
- Produce assets for marketing campaigns, including campaign creatives, video, text, social ads, email templates, and more.
- Create marketing collateral, including sales presentations, case studies, and brochures that reflect and reinforce the TapOnIt brand
- Social media campaigns, including creation, implementation, and optimization
- Advocate for new ways of approaching TapOnIt’s visual content
- Content writing such as blogs, emails, website pages, newsletters, etc.
- Assist with sales and client needs, sometimes with short deadlines
- Collaborate on marketing ideas and contribute to special projects
- Minor website updates and maintenance
What qualifications should you have?
- Graphic design and marketing experience, degree, or professional training
- 1-2+ years of marketing and design experience, ideally within B2B SaaS
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Cloud software, such as Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator, as well as presentation software such as Powerpoint or Google Slides.
- Demonstrable experience in creating a wide range of digital assets, such as videos, GIFs, social media creative, email templates, and print collateral
- Experience with paid social, display, and video advertising
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Strong aptitude for learning and applying new ideas to creatives
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, visual), both for internal audiences and customer-facing messaging
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Comfortable learning new software and technical skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Experience working in HubSpot is a plus
- Experience with WordPress is a plus
What we offer:
- A fun start-up environment
- Flexible schedule that allows you to adjust daily start and finish times to fit your needs
- Competitive compensation package with bonus opportunities
- Health Insurance
- Team health and wellness opportunities, 24/7, on-site fitness center
- Paid Time Off, Paid holidays, Birthday day off, one flex holiday per year, office closed from December 24th – January 1st, 1st Monday in May off for Mental Health Awareness
- Training according to your desired path and development needs
- A company culture that values employees’ unique skills and allows them to grow
Extra fun stuff:
- Free coffee, great snacks & company swag
- Casual dress code, because we want you to feel comfortable
- A “Fun Committee” that plans team activities in and outside of the office
- Hypoallergenic office dogs 🐶
TapOnIt is an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.
Visa Sponsorship is NOT available for this position.