Davenport, Iowa | Sales Team
Job Type: Full-time
What do we do?
At TapOnIt, we’re all about helping businesses reach their customers in the fastest and most direct way possible – via text message!
TapOnIt provides a text message SaaS solution allowing businesses to creatively communicate with their customers. Companies of every size and industry are using TapOnIt to build, retain, engage and monetize first-party databases.
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for someone to help increase revenue through cold calls, account management, and overall revenue-driving activities. This position directly impacts and is responsible for achieving or exceeding their revenue goal in the market.
If you’re a dynamic Inside Sales Executive looking to join a fast-growing tech startup then this may be the right opportunity for you!
What does this job entail?
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support
- Researching potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources
- Qualifying leads from digital campaigns, conferences, references, tradeshows, etc
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients
- Presenting and delivering information to potential clients
- Answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions
- Working with sales team when closing sale
- Tracking weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance and sales metrics
- Maintaining database (CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information
- Closing sales and working with client through closing process
What qualifications does this role require?
- Degree in Sales, Marketing or Business preferred; or equivalent work experience in media-related business.
- Sales experience, preferably in an inside sales environment
- Prior experience in digital marketing sales
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and rapidly growing start-up, managing multiple priorities in a deadline-oriented environment
- Authorization to work in the United States
What are the preferred qualifications for this role?
- Knowledge of the mobile industry and text messaging
- Knowledge of competitive media landscape; use for new business development and sales analysis
- Highly motivated, self-starting individual with initiative and drive to succeed
- Ability to close new business and exceed sales targets
- Experience cold calling and other prospecting techniques
- Successful track record of pushing past rejection and achieving results
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build and deliver effective presentations
- Strong networking and community involvement skills
- Eagerness to learn, continually seeking to improve sales skills
- Strong time management and follow up skills
- Computer and software experience with MS Office programs including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
What can we offer?
- Competitive Salary
- Paid time off. Plus, birthdays off and the office is closed between Christmas and New Year’s!
- Health Insurance- covering 75% of employee health plan, and access to dental and vision
- $25,000 life insurance policy provided for all employees and access to additional life insurance
- Promotion and bonus opportunities
- Cell phone stipend
- Education and training opportunities
- Casual dress code
- Hypoallergenic office dog: Ollie, Chief “Barketing” Officer
TapOnIt is an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status
Visa Sponsorship is NOT available for this position.