Davenport, Iowa | Marketing Team
Job Type: Paid Internship – Position is in-house
What do we do?
TapOnIt is helping to shape the digital marketing industry by providing a visual, engaging, and results-driven text message marketing solution.
TapOnIt offers intuitive SMS and MMS SaaS platform allowing brands to engage with their audiences, drive conversions, and collect first-party data. Businesses of every size and industry are using TapOnIt to build, retain, engage and monetize their own databases.
Who are we looking for?
Are you a business, marketing, sales, communications, or public relations major or recent grad looking for experience at an innovative tech startup? We’re looking for a driven, creative, and collaborative intern to join the team!
What will you do?
You’ll work with our marketing team to assist with content creation, find and write submissions for awards, speaking opportunities, podcasts, and events, write and distribute press releases, build PR lists, and write and edit copy. Working at TapOnIt you’ll learn the ins and outs of working at a fast-paced company, where your work will truly make a difference in the success of the company!
Just a few qualifications:
- You’re a Business, Marketing, Communications, or Public Relations major or recent grad.
- Copywriting experience
- A portfolio or writing examples
- Some experience with Canva, or the Adobe Creative Suite
- Authorization to work in the United States
What we offer:
- A fun start-up environment
- A flexible schedule that allows you to adjust daily start and finish times to fit your needs
- Competitive compensation package with bonus opportunities
- Health Insurance
- Team health and wellness opportunities, 24/7, on-site fitness center
- Paid Time Off, Paid holidays, Birthday day off, one flex holiday per year, office closed from December 24th – January 1st, 1st Monday in May off for Mental Health Awareness
- Training according to your desired path and development needs
- A company culture that values employees’ unique skills and allows them to grow
Extra fun stuff:
- Free coffee, great snacks & company swag
- Casual dress code, because we want you to feel comfortable
- A “Fun Committee” that plans team activities in and outside of the office
- Hypoallergenic office dogs 🙂
TapOnIt is an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.
Visa Sponsorship is NOT available for this position.