Quad Cities, Iowa | Sales Team
Job Type: Full-time
What do we do?
At TapOnIt, we’re all about helping businesses reach their customers in the fastest and most direct way possible – via text message! We have 72,000+ people signed up to receive offers and promotions from a variety of businesses in the Quad City area.
TapOnIt provides a text message SaaS solution allowing businesses to creatively communicate with their customers. Companies of every size and industry are using TapOnIt to build, retain, engage and monetize first-party databases.
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for someone who is a motivated, goal-oriented, and consistent high achiever that is passionate about sales and collaborating with an awesome team at a fun start-up. As an Advertising Sales Executive, you’ll sell to businesses in the QC area through client visits, cold calls, and overall revenue-driving activities. Someone with experience in B2B sales is not required but preferred.
What does this job entail?
- Demonstrate expert understanding of all things TapOnIt, and effectively deliver this knowledge to clients in order to help them achieve their marketing goals
- Consistently meet/exceed revenue targets
- Review market activities and develop new business by understanding customer needs
- Formulate campaigns that provide value to the customer
- Drive customer retention through excellent customer service and in-person visits
- Develop in-depth knowledge of accounts, prospects, and market variables
- Collaborate with team members to develop new ideas for clients
- Help promote TapOnIt in order to continue market growth
What qualifications does this role require?
- Degree in Sales, Marketing or Business preferred; or equivalent work experience in the media-related sales or other B2B positions
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a drive to succeed and lead by example
- Ability to work independently with strong time management skills
- Experience with prospecting, networking, and new business development
- Coachable and competitive spirit
- Passion for making a difference in the community
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build and deliver effective presentations
- Community involvement skills
- Eagerness to learn, continually seeking to improve sales skills
- Proficient in MS Office programs including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Can handle a fast-paced and changing environment at a growing startup
- Authorization to work in the United States
- Valid state driver’s license and reliable transportation
What can we offer?
- Base salary, in addition to an aggressive, uncapped commission plan
- Paid time off. Plus, birthdays off and the office is closed between Christmas and New Year’s!
- Health Insurance- covering 75% of employee health plan, and access to dental and vision
- $25,000 life insurance policy provided for all employees and access to additional life insurance
- Promotion and bonus opportunities
- Cell phone stipend
- Education and training opportunities
- Casual dress code
- Hypoallergenic office dog: Ollie, Chief “Barketing” Officer
TapOnIt is an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status
Visa Sponsorship is NOT available for this position.