In-house, Davenport, Iowa | Development Team
Job Type: Full-time
What do we do?
At TapOnIt, we’re all about helping businesses reach their customers in the fastest and most direct way possible – via text message!
TapOnIt provides a text message SaaS solution allowing businesses to creatively communicate with their customers. Companies of every size and industry are using TapOnIt to build, retain, engage and monetize first-party databases.
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for an innovative, self-starter to join our team to help see projects through from inception to completion. This person will be instrumental in the brainstorming, planning, and management of our development projects. The ideal candidate will have a high level of technical expertise, organizational, leadership and communication skills.
What does this job entail?
- Collaborate with multiple teams to align plans in order to continue building the leading SMS/MMS Messaging platform
- Develop and coordinate schedules, milestones, and goals of a project and make assignments accordingly
- Develop technical documents and reports discussing the progress of the project
- Ensure documentation and knowledge management across teams and the product features delivered in each release cycle
- Ensure all work is done within budgetary constraints and completed on time
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders, and other teams to shape requirements and features.
- Identify additional areas for growth and create a strategic product line roadmap to help drive the adoption of TapOnIt’s technology and differentiating features across the mobile messaging and applications industry.
What qualifications does this role require?
- BA/BS degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Sciences, or another technical field
- Project Management certification preferred
- Professional experience as a Technical Project Manager
- In-depth understanding of software development, computer programming, and mathematics.
- Experience creating strategic product roadmap(s) from conception to launch and working with cross-functional teams
- Deep understanding of software design, data structures, and APIs
- Knowledge of relational databases (PostgreSQL), in-memory key-value data stores (Redis), Amazon Web Services, Jira, Confluence, and Bitbucket
- Experience with Agile/Scrum/Kanban methodologies
- Excellent organizational, analytical, problem-solving, decision-making, and time management skills
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Technical leadership and technical collaboration experience
- Authorization to work in the United States
What can we offer?
- Base salary
- Paid time off. Plus, birthdays off and the office is closed between Christmas and New Year’s!
- Health Insurance- covering 75% of employee health plan, and access to dental and vision
- $25,000 life insurance policy provided for all employees and access to additional life insurance
- Promotion and bonus opportunities
- Cell phone stipend
- Education and training opportunities
- Casual dress code
- Hypoallergenic office dog: Ollie, Chief “Barketing” Officer
- Flexible work schedule
TapOnIt is an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status
Visa Sponsorship is NOT available for this position.