Job Type: Full Time – Position is in-house
What We Do
At TapOnIt, we’re all about helping businesses reach their audiences in the fastest and most direct way possible – via text message! TapOnIt’s SaaS text marketing and communications platform is designed to help brands build, grow, retain, engage, and monetize databases of people that have signed up to receive content from them via text.
Unlike other text providers in our space, we are not focusing on just text messages but text-to-conversion. Whether used for marketing, sales, internal operations, or customer service, our proprietary technology offers a best-in-class solution that drives guaranteed visibility and trackable results for our clients.
Who We Are Looking For
We seek an experienced UI/UX designer to collaborate cross-functionally across teams to help scale the business and design a product our customers love!
Working collectively with engineers, designers, marketers, business development, leadership, clients, stakeholders, and more, you will take the lead in evaluating and ensuring design feasibility and design optimization. Ensuring that the finished product functions as expected, is well designed, user-friendly, and aligns with the company’s goals. You will create showcase materials for internal and external communication to position our product updates and advancements strategically.
A passion for technology, marketing, sales, and collaborating with a fun team in a startup environment is a must. A great candidate will be a driven, hard-working, and adaptable team player with an entrepreneurial spirit. As a rapidly growing company, opportunities for internal growth and career development are plentiful.
If you love tech, live and breathe taking an idea from conception through release, and think you have what it takes to help scale an early-stage company, this might be the perfect role for you.
What You Will Do
- Work closely with a product manager, client strategists, and engineers to brainstorm creative, innovative solutions to client pain points
- Create end-to-end designs for new products and features (wireframes, mockups, prototypes, etc.)
- Implement process improvements as needed to ensure product quality and efficiency
- Develop and maintain a high quality product user experience our customers expect
- Take broad ideas and help turn them into useful and valuable features for our customers
- Contribute to strategic decisions around the future direction of TapOnIt’s product offering and design
- Understands the goals of the product while being mindful of the details needed to achieve them
- Apply knowledge of color, typography, detail, and other design elements to create a product
- Analyze and troubleshoot product issues in a timely manner
- Interact with customers and stakeholders to understand needs, gather feedback, provide support, etc.
- Recommend new technologies and tools to optimize product design processes
- Find balance between customer experience and business outcomes
- Advocate for user experience, product design consistency, brand voice, and design excellence
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of end-to-end product design experience
- Previous SaaS experience preferred
- Working knowledge of or high interest in the SMS/MMS messaging industry
- Proficiency with Figma (our primary UI/UX design tool) or the ability to adapt to it
- Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Strong visual portfolio: e.g. showcasing thoughtfully designed, crafted experiences with depth and clarity, inclusive of insights gained from research and testing
- Strong communication and presentation skills, verbal and written, with the ability to communicate across business and technology
- Can collaborate and influence in a “win as a team” environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects & meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a rapid pace environment with multiple and shifting priorities
- Ability to work independently with strong time management skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a drive to succeed and lead by example
- Authorization to work in the United States and work from our Davenport, IA office.
- Valid state driver’s license and reliable transportation
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation package with bonus opportunities
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off, Paid holidays, Birthday day off, one flex holiday per year, office closed from December 24th – January 1st, 1st Monday in May off for Mental Health Awareness
- A flexible schedule that allows you to adjust daily start and finish times to fit your needs
- Team health and wellness opportunities, 24/7, on-site fitness center
- Training according to your desired path and development needsA company culture that values employees’ unique skills and allows them to grow
Extra fun stuff:
- A fun start-up environment
- Free coffee, great snacks & company swag
- Casual dress code, because we want you to feel comfortable
- A “Fun Committee” that plans team activities in and outside of the office
- Hypoallergenic office dog 🙂
TapOnIt is an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.
Visa Sponsorship is NOT available for this position.