Consumers are demanding personalization, so why not offer it real-time via text to consumers interacting with your brand? 91% of consumers are more likely to shop or do business with brands that recognize them personally, remember their preferences and interests, and provide them with offers, events, and relevant products.
Did you know you can send text messages based on customer actions? Did someone click on an item or leave something in their cart? Send them an image to remind them to complete their purchase. Utilize this feature for merchandise suggestions, post-purchase receipts, browse abandonment, and more.
But, there are so many more ways you can use triggered messaging:
1. Subscribing to a service. When someone opts into your text database, it can trigger a message to follow you on social media, ask them for more information to help make recommendations, or provide additional information such as their email address.
2. Completing a form. When someone fills out a form on your website, it can trigger a “thank you” message for submission. Alternatively, it could send a link to people who abandoned the form to encourage them to complete it.
3. Special occasions. Send a text for a special occasion such as an anniversary or a birthday, offer a special offer or discount code for the special occasion. For example, Happy Birthday! Take 20% off your purchase with code birthday10 at checkout.
4. Completing a purchase. As described above, give the consumer a friendly reminder to link back to their cart to complete the purchase.
5. Time spent on a product. Also known as browse abandonment, send texts to customers reminding them about a product they were interested in.
6. Product recommendations. Send texts to customers about products they may like based on past purchases or browses.
7. RSVP for an event. Send a text to remind someone to RSVP to an upcoming event. A second triggered message could be sent based on their response.
Want to find out more about using triggered messaging for your business?
Set up a demo with our team today to get started with text marketing!