TapOnIt, LLC Terms & Conditions
By opting-in to receive recurring SMS and MMS messages from TapOnIt, the subscriber consents to receive pre-written marketing messages from shortcode 82928 on behalf of TapOnIt, acknowledges that message and data rates may apply and understands that consent is not a condition of purchase.
Reply “STOP” to 82928 at any time to opt-out of receiving messages.
Reply “HELP” to 82928 at any time to receive mobile customer service information.
(844) 558-6766 or firstname.lastname@example.org
HELP, STOP, END, QUIT, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE
Participating Wireless Carriers:
Please be advised that mobile carriers are not responsible for delayed or undelivered messages.
All West Communications
Carolina West Wireless
Cellular One of East Central / ECIT (East Central Illinois)
Cellular South d.b.a. C Spire
CellularOne (of North East Arizona)
Chariton Valley Wireless
DTC Wireless (Advantage Cellular Systems)
Eagle Telephone System
Element Wireless ( See Notes Column)
Farmers Mutual Telephone
GCI / Alaska Digitel
Gold Star Communications
Immix Wireless/Keystone Wireless
Leaco Rural Telephone Coope
Mid-Rivers Communications ( aka Cable & Cellular Communications, LLC )
MTPCS (Cellular One)
NE Cellular One of PA
Nemont Sagebrush Cellular
NW Missouri Cellular
PTCI (Panhandle Wireless)
South Central Utah
US Cellular Corp
Virgin Mobile USA
West Central Cellular
taponitdeals.com Website Terms
The website for TapOnIt, LLC is found at taponitdeals.com, which is used solely for informational, marketing and promotional purposes. Users may join TapOnIt’s email list via the website. The email list is not connected to our text (SMS) and multimedia (MMS) messaging service. To unsubscribe from the email list, please follow the instructions found at the bottom of your email. Any misuse by individuals of the website taponitdeals.com is subject to federal law and regulations regarding website use.
TAPONIT, LLC SUPPLEMENTAL e-GIFT SERVICE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following TapOnIt, LLC (“TapOnIt”) Supplemental e-Gift Service Terms and Conditions (“e-Gift Terms and Conditions”) includes technology and a platform that hosts an e-gift service (“e-Gift Service”) for certain merchants (“Merchants”) that allows customers of Merchants to use an electronic system to make purchases at Merchant locations. The e-Gift Terms and Conditions is incorporated by reference into and becomes a part of the TapOnIt Terms of Service, and the Terms of Service is incorporated by reference into and made a part of the e-Gift Terms and Conditions. If there is a conflict between the e-Gift Terms and Conditions and the Terms of Service, the e-Gift Terms and Conditions shall prevail. This e-Gift Terms and Conditions is between you and TapOnIt. By purchasing, accepting or using the e-Gift Service, you agree to be bound by this e-Gift Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with this e-Gift Terms and Conditions, please do not purchase, use or accept the e-Gift Service.
- About the e-Gift Service; Minimum and Maximum Amounts. The e-Gift Service is designed to facilitate electronic services for customers of Merchants through the use of a platform and a website powered by TapOnIt. When you purchase the use of an electronic gift card from the Merchant’s landing page and the payment is successfully made, TapOnIt will cause an email to be sent to you with a receipt for the purchase of the goods and services. The receipt will contain, among other information, the image of an e-gift card, a QR code and an alpha-numeric code. TapOnIt and its affiliates bear no responsibility or liability for the e-Gift Service and you must look to the Merchant should you have any concerns or questions about the e-Gift Service. By accepting the e-Gift Service, you hereby knowingly release TapOnIt and its affiliates from any and all liabilities and claims of any nature whatsoever arising in connection with the e-Gift Service. The Merchant uses the e-Gift Service to permit purchases denominated in U.S. Dollars with a minimum amount of $5 (“Minimum Amount”) and a maximum amount of $1,000 (“Maximum Amount”).
- Accessing the e-Gift Service. To access the e-Gift Service, go to taponitshop.com. Each Merchant my include its own terms and conditions for using the e-Gift Service and will determine the information it requires its customers to provide. TapOnIt does not obtain or maintain any information from Merchants of its customers. The e-Gift Service may only be accessed after the required payment charged by the Merchant is made.
- Account Balance. To access the balance available to use for purchases, please visit your personal unique web page that is accessible through the email with the e-gift card. The actual amount available for you to use may be a lesser amount than the balance amount because there may be charges made that have not yet been posted to your account balance or deducted from your account balance.
- Redemption. The e-Gift Service is exclusively available for the purchase of goods and services from a Merchant. The goods and services available from Merchants may change from time without notice to you or to us. The goods and services offered are at the sole discretion of the Merchant, and any questions you might have concerning the goods and services should be directed to the Merchant to whom you purchased the goods or services.
- No Reloading or Transfers for Value; No Cash Redemption. Once the balance for purchases of goods and services is reduced, the amounts may not be increased or reloaded or transferred for value or redeemed for cash. In each case, when the balance reaches zero, you will be required to purchase a new e-gift service should you wish to continue to purchase goods and services from the Merchant. In accordance with certain state laws, any unused balance may be considered abandoned and payable to the state after the passage of the required period of time.
- No Expiration. Your ability to use the e-Gift Service to purchase goods and services from the Merchant will not expire unless the Merchant is no longer in business. If such an event were to occur, you would be entitled to a full refund of your purchase price.
- Refunds and Returns. To determine whether the Merchant permits refunds and returns, please contact the Merchant before you make payment. In some cases, state law may permit the Merchant to refuse refunds and returns. In other cases, state law may require the Merchant to permit refunds and returns. By using the e-Gift Service, you consent to the refund and return policy of the Merchant.
- Lost, Damaged or Stolen Access to the e-Gift Service or e-Gift Card. While TapOnIt will host the website and provide the platform, the Merchant will determine whether it will make available to its customers a physical or electronic gift card. In the case where a physical or electronic gift card is made available by the Merchant, the customer is solely responsible for the gift card. A lost, damaged or stolen gift card may be replaced only if you provide to the Merchant the original proof of purchase receipt and any other information required by the Merchant, which may include a unique identification code. TapOnIt is not responsible for any lost, damaged or stolen card or the unauthorized use of any electronic or physical card.
- Fraud. The Merchant reserves the right to refuse to honor any transaction if Merchant suspects fraud or any other illegal activity or financial crime.
- Authorization to Contact You; Recording Calls; Analyzing Message Content. You agree and consent that the Merchant or TapOnIt may contact you using autodialed or prerecorded calls and text messages at any telephone number you have provided to Merchant to (i) notify you regarding your account; (ii) troubleshoot problems; (iii) resolve a dispute; (iv) poll your opinion through surveys and questionnaires or (iv) as otherwise necessary to provide the e-Gift Service; enforce our policies, the Terms of e-Gift Service or this e-Gift Terms and Conditions; as permitted by law or any appropriate governmental agency; or any other agreement you have with the Merchant or us.
- Opt-Out Procedures. If you are a new customer of the Merchant or TapOnIt with respect to the e-Gift Service, you may Opt-out of the agreement to arbitrate or your authorization for us to contact you and analyze your messages. To do so, you must contact us in writing at our address at 5409 Victoria Ave, Davenport, IA 52807 or visit us at our website at taponitdeals.com. Your writing must include your full name; full street address; telephone number, including cell phone number; email address; and the unique code associated with the e-Gift Service. To be effective, your Opt-Out writing must expressly state what you are opting out of and must be received by us at least 30 days before the effective date of the Opt-Out.
- Fee Schedule. The fees charged by the Merchant will be provided to you by the Merchant, which you consent to when you use the e-Gift Service or purchase goods and services from the Merchant.
- Limitation of Liability. NEITHER TAPONIT NOR THE MERCHANT AND THER AFFILIATES MAKE ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN THE EVENT THAT THE SERVICE IS NON-FUNCTIONAL, YOUR SOLE REMEDY, AND THE SOLE LIABILITY OF THE MERCHANT AND TAPONIT AND THEIR AFFILIATES, SHALL BE THE REPLACEMENT OF THE GOODS AND SERVICES PURCHASED BY YOU FROM THE MERCHANT. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Changes to e-Gift Terms and Conditions. TapOnIt reserves the right to modify, alter, change or amend this e-Gift Terms and Conditions from time to time in its discretion without advance notice. The current version of this e-Gift Terms and Conditions is available at www.taponitshop.com/terms.